Sunday, May 12, 2024

Coffee Briquettes - The best method on the Internet

I've been making briquettes for over 10 years now, and over that time I've developed the best recipe and technique (that suits the waste around me).

Using waste #coffee these homemade #coffeelogs burn for over two hours, and take seconds to make; in my eyes that's a good return. 

As woodworking gets more popular, we should be more responsible for the waste from our workshops. And I've found a way that suits me. 


So I'm going to leave this link for you to watch just how I do it. And it includes the part that nobody else does watch the video now

Enjoy

I hope this helps you have a wonderful day. Jamie 

#briquettes #briquettemachine #briquette

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Sheffield Axe from Robin Wood

Evening classes are wonderful for me. A place I teach, share thoughts, ideas and where the students bring their ideas to life. Matt has been...